Hydrate Me Please! At-home maintenance kit for locs
Take your @hydratemeplease regimen up a notch by having the right tools necessary to make your hair life easier. Celebrity Stylist April B our HHIC (Head Hydrator In Charge) uses these exact items on her clients & family. Based on the needs of her clients and naturals everywhere she put this kit together. These items should help make "wash day" a breeze. Here's what you get:
1. Oversized moisture lock bonnet: contains an inner moisture lock material to hold the moisture in while sleeping
2. Processing Cap: (great for those who don't have steamers or dryer) You can still have a deep conditioning session with your favorite products with a processing cap and hot towel.
3. Misting bottle: A liquid misting bottle that provides all over misting coverage unlike traditional spray bottles that saturate your hair. Can be used with most liquid hair products.
4. Long Hair Sock: Great for long hair styles.
5. Edge Follicle Stimulator Brush:Great for applying @hydratemeplease to troubled areas. Lightly brush area for a 1-2 mins to increase blood circulation